Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Some Cool Projects

There are a couple really cool projects floating around right now online- both of which we are very interested in.
The first: A website/interview about cruising with children! It can be found HERE. SV Kandarik is particularly interesting to me because I used to work with Pam and have always looked up to her and her sweet family as role models for a cruising lifestyle.

The second one is (hopefully) going to be really fun, we are being interviewed for the Interview With a Cruiser Project! It is a website that is interviewing people who have cruised outside their home waters for a minimum of 2 years. This is an attempt to help people who are still dreaming or just starting out get some of the wrinkles out. We were recommended for this project by our friends Brittany and Scott who will be leaving on their own adventure in September, thanks guys!

I have a few posts that I'm working on, so check back soon- I promise there is more to come!

3 comments:

Windtraveler said...

Awesome! I am glad it worked out - and I can't wait to read your article!! And what about that "other" project you are working on, aka "incubating baby" - ;)xoxo

Team Giddyup said...

Thanks for the shout out! - Livia

Janet said...

So much to read and learn from, thanks for sharing. Families living their dreams as you are living yours. I can't wait to read your interview when it gets posted. With all that you've done I'm certain that there's a book in there somewhere. Abby, you are a wonderful writer. Thanks again